The world is demanding greater corporate transparency. Investors want access to more accurate and relevant information about companies, transactions, markets and risk. Our banking system is robust and strong because of our outstanding corporate governance practices. At RMB we believe the way we govern our corporation plays a central role in the strength and health of the global economy.
FirstRand's philosophy is a commitment to fair dealing and integrity in the conduct of its business. This philosophy is entrenched in the board of directors' commitment to exercise due care and skill (diligence) and act in good faith (fiduciary duties). The board believes that its commitment to these ethical values will benefit all its stakeholders. Decisions taken by the board determine not only the direction of FirstRand, but also the way in which it is managed.
- RMBN - Complaint and Query Management Standard Operating Procedure Guide
- FirstRand External Communication and Disclosure Policy
- RMBN Social Media Policy
- FirstRand Code of Ethics
- Politically Exposed Persons Policy
- Occupational Health and Safety Policy Statement
- FirstRand Complaints Management Framework
- Cookie Notice
- Supplier Privacy Notices